Posted by LeeIn the original announcement post, I did not have 2010 player data included. I have now included that data in the player data.
Though the data has the same format as the other player data and I tried as hard as possible to match players to players, it's possible that some of the players are matched inaccurately. This might be due to two players with the same name on a team or players who I have assumed transfer schools but maybe actually be another player with the same name appearing on a different team.
In the process of doing some checks on the 2010 data, I realized that I had made a mistake in the hashing of the original data set. Players with the same name, instead of the same hash, were being mapped to each other. I've fixed that and re-uploaded all the player data. Sorry about this and I hope this doesn't severely inconvenience anyone.
The most up-to-date version of the data are available at
The 2010 player data has a slightly different schema (sorry!) It includes three sets of field goal figures -- field goals made and attempted without 3 pointers, field goals made and attempted including 3 pointers, and 3 pointers made and attempted. Also note that the last four columns are in slightly different order.
- ID (GUID)
- Class (Freshman, Sophomore, Junior, Senior)
- Games - the number of games the player participated in
- Field goals (shots) made, excluding three point shots
- Field goal attempts, exlcuding three point shots
- Field goals (shots) made, including three point shots
- Field goal attempts, including three point shots
- Three point shots made
- Three point shots attempted
- Free throws made
- Free throw attempts